Senior Customer Support job in Leipzig (m/f/d)
Сommunicating with customers and helping them to solve their problems gives you pleasure? Are you looking for a friendly and warm-hearted team? Then you are perfect for us!
Hi, welcome to pi3g!
We are a small, fast-growing company based in Leipzig. We spezialize in developing and marketing hardware and software products with a focus on Internet of Things, single-board computing and machine learning for Europe and worldwide.
We also specialize in e-commerce and operate an online shop for electronics and accessories "buyzero.de".
Your tasks as a Customer support employee
- Answering customer inquiries (don't worry, you will be trained on the specifics of our products)
- Communicating with customers (e.g. to clarify unclear addresses, etc.) - by phone and by e-mail
- Consultation with customers in case of incompatible components (we will train you on this as well)
- Handling returns and good exchanges
- Communication with industrial and B2B customers, managing their requests, scheduling products for their demand (growth potential after some initial training)
- Communicating with our suppliers to resolve customer inquiries (growth potential after some initial training)
- You like to work with people and take responsibility for your area of work
- You should be able to use the usual word processing programs and spreadsheets (Excel, Word, LibreOffice)
- You have a very good command of German and a good command of English
- The satisfaction of our customers with your work is close to your heart
- You are good with numbers, and pay attention to details
- You work carefully and systematically
- You are reliable and flexible
- You have a high willingness to learn and like to grow and challenge yourself with us
- You feel comfortable in a team, and you like to contribute to our common success
Nice to have
- 10 finger writing (or generally fast typing), since support is primarily by email
- Technical interest - we deal in computers.
- Call Center / Support Experience
What we offer you
- A permanent employment contract
- A secure job in an area with strong growth (online trade and wholesale)
- Introduction to your activities and hands-on training
- Growth & promotion opportunities
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Flexibility with vacations and your appointments
15,50 € per hour (gross)
Paid days off:
25 paid days off
Working time model:
Full time (up to 8 hours per day) • Part-time (20 hours a week)
Full time: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to approx. 16:30 / 17:00
Part time: Some days a week mornings to early afternoon. Will be agreed individually.
this is an on-site position
Type of contract:
4 reasons to work with us
What your future collegues say
Here's what Stephie, who works in support and shipping likes about working with us:
+ Flat hierarchy
+ You can bring in your own ideas to optimize the process
+ Very nice colleagues
+ Flexible end of working hours (you can go an hour earlier for a doctor's appointment or something similar)
+ Independent work
That's what Alex, who works in support and shipping likes about working with us:
+ Great team and nice colleagues
+ People count and you are not one among many
+ It is easy to get involved, suggestions are taken into account and ideas are responded to
+ Independent working
+ Good training
That's what Hieu, who works as a working student for IT, likes about working for us:
+ Flat hierarchy
+ Flexible working hours
+ Independent work is encouraged
+ Friendly atmosphere
+ Interesting tasks
Join the pi3g team!
How does our application process work?
1. Online - application
Fill in the application form. This takes about 10-15 minutes.
Answer questions about your professional experience and your motivation.
We do not need your CV, but please take the form seriously and fill out all fields.
2. Telephone interview
If your application has convinced us, we will contact you and arrange a telephone interview.
The phone interview lasts about an hour and we mainly want to get a feel for how you would act in different situations, what is important to you and whether it is generally a good fit.
3. Paid trial day
During the trial day, you can get to know the work and your colleagues directly and see if you enjoy it.
At the same time, we can check how well you fit into the team and whether the "chemistry" is right. And how capable you are of learning (quick perception is very important to us!).
You will receive hourly payment on the trial day regardless of whether we decide to hire you after the trial day or not.
Where is our office?
The address of pi3g
7 minutes walk from the Pfingstweide stop (Tram 7).