Dispatch & packaging - Employee (m/f/d) Minijob Leipzig
Can you tackle? Do you want to work just a couple of days a week?
Then you are exactly right with us!
Hi, welcome to pi3g!
We are a small, fast-growing company based in Leipzig. We spezialize in develop and market hardware and software products with a focus on Internet of Things, single-board computing and machine learning for Europe and worldwide.
We also specialize in e-commerce and operate an online shop for electronics and accessories "buyzero.de".
Your tasks as a Dispatch & packaging employee
- Receiving parcels
- Gathering the goods in the warehouse for the orders
- Packing the goods, creating shipping labels
- Assembling sets according to specifications
- Sorting the goods in the warehouse
- You work carefully and systematically
- You pack the packages as you would like to receive them yourself
- You are reliable and flexible
- The satisfaction of our customers with your work is important to you
- You are able to lift 15 kg or more by yourself, and 31,5 kg in cooperation with another person
- You feel comfortable in a team, and you like to contribute to our common success
- You speak German (at least basic knowledge for communication with colleagues) or English
What we offer you
- a permanent employment contract
- a secure job in an area with strong growth (online trade and wholesale)
Introduction to your activities and training
- Introduction to your activities and training
- Growth & promotion opportunities (e.g. as a support employee)
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Flexibility with vacations and your appointments
14,0 € per hour (gross)
520 € Minijob Basis
Working time model:
Minijob • Part-time possible
Twice a week • mornings (about from 8 to 12)
Type of contract:
4 reasons to work with us
What your future collegues say
Here's what Stephie, who works in support and shipping likes about working with us:
+ Flat hierarchy
+ You can bring in your own ideas to optimize the process
+ Very nice colleagues
+ Flexible end of working hours (you can go an hour earlier for a doctor's appointment or something similar)
+ Independent work
+ Music / radio play may also be listened to while packing (with headphones)
That's what Alex, who works in support and shipping likes about working with us:
+ Great team and nice colleagues
+ People count and you are not one among many
+ It is easy to get involved, suggestions are taken into account and ideas are responded to
+ Independent working
+ Good training
That's what Hieu, who works as a working student for IT, likes about working for us:
+ Flat hierarchy
+ Flexible working hours
+ Confidence in working independently
+ Friendly atmosphere
+ Interesting tasks
Join the pi3g team!
How does our application process work?
1. Online - application
Fill in the application form. This takes about 10-15 minutes.
Answer questions about your professional experience and your motivation.
We do not need your CV, but please take the form seriously and fill out all fields.
2. Telephone interview
If your application has convinced us, we will contact you and arrange a telephone interview.
The phone interview lasts about an hour and we mainly want to get a feel for how you would act in different situations, what is important to you and whether it is generally a good fit.
3. Paid trial day
During the trial day, you can get to know the work and your colleagues directly and see if you enjoy it.
At the same time, we can check how well you fit into the team and whether the "chemistry" is right. And how capable you are of learning (quick perception is very important to us!).
You will receive hourly payment on the trial day regardless of whether we decide to hire you after the trial day or not.
Where is our office?
The address of pi3g
7 minutes walk from the Pfingstweide stop (Tram 7).