Coral Dev Board Micro
A microcontroller board with a camera, mic, and Coral Edge TPU
The Coral Dev Board Micro is a microcontroller board with a built-in camera, microphone, and Coral Edge TPU, allowing you to quickly prototype and deploy low-power embedded systems with on-device ML inferencing.
By combining the Cortex M4 and M7 processors with the Coral Edge TPU on this board, you can design systems that gracefully cascade from extreme low-power ML inferencing to more complex—yet still power-efficient—ML inferencing.
- NXP i.MX RT1176: ARM Cortex-M7 @ 800 MHz and ARM Cortex-M4 @ 400 MHz
- Both cores support TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers
- Coral Edge TPU ML accelerator: 4 TOPS peak performance (int8)
- Connected with the RT1176 MCU using a USB 2.0 interface
- 64 MB SDRAM
- 128 MiB NAND flash memory
- built-in low-profile Himax HM01B0 color camera (324 x 324 px), fixed focus
- built-in PDM mono microphone
- Secure Element NXP A71CH for cryptographic device authentication and secure credentials provisioning and storage
- 2 x 12 pin GPIO header (unpopulated), provides GPIO, PWM, UART, I2C, SPI, DAC, ADC, GND, 3V3, 1V8 and VSYS
- High-density 2x100 pin connectors providing various I/O from the MCU for add-on boards: Coral Wireless Add-on and Coral PoE Add-on
- USB C plug for board power and USB2 data
- 4 on-board LEDs (all LEDs are programmable)
- 2 switch buttons (one user programmable for short presses)
Dimensions: 65.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 6.8 mm
Weight: 10.4 g
Google part number: G650-07968-01
Additional Legal Information
The products offered by Google are unrelated to the products offered under the CORAL trademarks owned by Orient Development Enterprises Ltd. in Taiwan.