provides cryptographic functions for your computer
LetsTrust TPM is an easy-to-use TPM (Trusted Platform Module) solution for the Raspberry Pi, based on the Infineon Optiga™ SLB 9670 TPM 2.0.
A hardware TPM has multiple uses, including authentication / signatures, storing crypto keys, and more.
The module can also be used as a True Hardware Random Number Generator (TRNG) if you need a good source of randomness!
LetsTrust TPM uses the SPI interface to communicate with the Pi. It is compatible with all Raspberry Pi single board computers (Pi 4, Pi 3B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, Pi 1, Pi Zero, Pi 400 with adapter cable).
Compact footprint so that more GPIO pins can be used without problems: 2x5 pins from pin 17 to pin 26 are occupied by LetsTrust.
LetsTrust TPM has a very low power consumption - in idle mode the SLB9670 (the main component) consumes only about 110 microAmps, in operation about 25 mA maximum. LetsTrust TPM is powered with 3.3 V supply voltage from the Raspberry Pi single board computer.
- Infineon Optiga™ SLB 9670 TPM 2.0
- Compliant with TPM Specification 2.0 Rev. 01.38
- Firmware >= 7.85
- TRNG (True Random Number Generator) - True Hardware Random Number Generator
Design & Interface
- Interface to the Pi: SPI
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models released so far (including Pi 3, Pi Zero, etc.)
- Compact size due to 2x5 pin headers, thus the remaining GPIO pins remain freely available
- solderable with Raspberry Pi pins
- fits in common standard cases with in
- as of Raspbian Stretch with kernel 4.14.85 build in support with a device tree overlay
- build-in support for Windows 10 IoT (on Pi 2, 3, 3B+)
Software - Downloads
- TPM2 Software
- ELTT2 Infineon Embedded Linux TPM Toolbox 2 for TPM 2.0 - Test, diagnostics, etc. for the Infineon TPM chip
- Script examples for getting started & installing the TPM 2.0 tools
- LetsTrust TPM datasheet (pdf)
- LetsTrust TPM doku (pdf)
Good to know
- The LetsTrust TPM board is developed in Germany
- The PCB production of LetsTrust TPM is exclusively done by a Bavarian assembler
- The TPM is optionally solderable
- We offer custom designs from an edition of 100 pieces - contact us